Education Desk, Web4Study
Updated Sun, 24 May 2020 05:15 PM IST
Hear the news
Uttar Pradesh (UP) Board Result 2020 Date: If photography is your hobby or you want to make a career in it, after 12th you have many options. In this career, you can earn a good money by fulfilling your hobby. Through this article, know which courses related to photography exist, which institutes offer these courses, and where you can get a job after doing this course-
Photography related courses and qualifications:
- If you want to make a career in photography, then you will also need an attitude with technical knowledge. After 12th, many institutes offer diploma in photography and some institutes also offer post graduate courses after graduation. The advantage of doing these courses is that you get to know the nuances of photography and its technical aspects. During the course of the study you are taught that under which circumstances the photo should be taken from which angle and how much should be shed in such detail. Many institutes offer diploma courses for photography. The same – one can also take courses like Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication and Bachelor of Fine Art.
- Sir JJ School of Applied Art, Mumbai,
- AJ Kidwai Mass Communication Research Center, Delhi,
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur
- Osmania University Hyderabad,
- Mass Communication Research Center, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi
Here is the scope:
- After doing these courses, you can get a chance to make a career in the film industry to the modeling industry. Many magazines also work as travel photographers. With this you can start your business too.