News Desk, Web4Study, Lucknow
Updated Fri, 10 Jul 2020 12:07 AM IST
Hear the news
Once again the Yogi government in Uttar Pradesh has decided to implement a situation like complete lockdown. The entire lockdown has been announced in the state from 10 am to 5 am on Friday night. Chief Secretary Rajendra Kumar Tiwari said that after reviewing the current status of Kovid-19 in the state, it has been decided that a lockdown will be done to make people aware.
The Uttar Pradesh government has taken this decision in view of the increasing number of Corona patients in the state. However, industrial factories located in rural areas will remain open. All will remain closed except for industrial factories which are continuously operating in the urban area. Here too, it will be necessary to follow the rules of social distancing.
Know what will open and what will remain closed
- No restriction on movement of cargo vehicles during lockdown.
- Railway services will continue as before.
- Hospitals and other essential goods shops will open.
- The state government will arrange buses for the passengers traveling by rail.
- Offices, urban and rural haats, markets, Galla mandis, and business establishments will remain closed.
- No restrictions on persons with essential services, corona warriors, sanitation workers and door step delivery.
- Services of UP Roadways will be closed throughout the state.
- No restriction on international and domestic airlines.
- Restrictions will not be applicable on the airport passengers.
- Dhabas and petrol pumps along the stateways will also be open.
- All construction work involving expressways, major bridges and roads will continue.