Business Desk, Web4Study, New Delhi
Updated Sun, 31 May 2020 11:14 AM IST
Hear the news
Increased market capitalization of these companies
- HDFC Bank’s market capitalization rose by Rs 61,612.11 crore to Rs 5,21,660.14 crore during the week.
- ICICI Bank’s market capitalization increased by Rs 26,487.04 crore to Rs 2,15,029.01 crore.
- HDFC increased by Rs 24,733.64 crore to Rs 2,87,407.32 crore.
- The market valuation of Reliance Industries increased by Rs 21,300.4 crore to Rs 9,28,849.39 crore.
- Hindustan Unilever’s market cap increased by Rs 16,093.85 crore to Rs 4,83,262.07 crore.
- ITC increased by Rs 13,644.38 crore to Rs 2,42,710.11 crore.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank’s market valuation rose by Rs 12,143.09 crore to Rs 2,34,192.24 crore.
These companies reduced market capitalization
- On the other hand, the market capitalization of Bharti Airtel declined by Rs 22,149.56 crore to Rs 3,01,364.99 crore.
- TCS lost Rs 17,786.3 crore during the week and had a market capitalization of Rs 7,39,801.41 crore.
- Infosys’ market position declined by Rs 375.34 crore to Rs 2,94,453.42 crore.
1. Reliance Industries
3. HDFC Bank
4. Hindustan Unilever
5. Bharti Airtel
9. Kotak Mahindra Bank
10. ICICI Bank